Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Is Jesus Elohim? Part 2

Is Jesus Elohim? Yeshua and the Father as One, continued:

Psa 110:5 The Lord is at Your right hand; He will shatter kings in the day of His wrath.
Psa 110:6
He will judge among the nations, He will fill them with corpses, He will shatter the chief men over a broad country.
Psa 110:7 He will drink from the brook by the wayside; Therefore He will lift up His head.


[Note: The "Lord" (Yeshua) is at Yehovah's right hand. The "day of His wrath". Who's wrath? Yeshua's! This is "The Lord's Day"! No, the "Lord's Day" is not Sunday, and never has been. It is the last great day. Jesus is The Judge. Everyone must go through Him (regardless of "your" religion) to be with the Father. I have to admit - I once had itching ears and listened to SDA'ers expound about the earth lying dormant for 1,000 years during the millennium. You have to ignore vast amounts of scripture to believe this. Instead, Yeshua (Jesus) WILL reign with a rod of iron and enforce Torah and His Feasts during the millennium. Where does this put Church doctrine? In the dust bin, where it belongs! "Shatter the chief men" Our leaders (so-called), think they are in control. They will do much evil, but will eventually be smashed to bits! And no, not by crazed religious fanatics with an AK in one hand and a bible in the other - but by GOD Himself!]

Zec 13:7 "Awake, O sword, against My Shepherd, And against the man, My Associate [the man who is close to me]," Declares the LORD of hosts. "Strike the Shepherd that the sheep may be scattered; And I will turn My hand against the little ones.

[Note: Mark 14:27 also references Zechariah 13. The Shepherd is Yeshua, who is also called My Associate (a kindred man, one like Me!)]


Psa 2:1 Why are the nations in an uproar And the peoples devising a vain thing?
Psa 2:2 The kings of the earth take their stand And the rulers take counsel together Against the LORD and against His Anointed, saying,
Psa 2:3 "Let us tear their fetters apart And cast away their cords from us!"
Psa 2:4 He who sits in the heavens laughs, The Lord scoffs at them.
Psa 2:5 Then He will speak to them in His anger And terrify them in His fury, saying,
Psa 2:6 "But as for Me, I have installed My King Upon Zion, My holy mountain."
Psa 2:7 "I will surely tell of the decree of the LORD: He said to Me, 'You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.
Psa 2:8 'Ask of Me, and I will surely give the nations as Your inheritance, And the very ends of the earth as Your possession.
Psa 2:9 'You shall break them with a rod of iron, You shall shatter them like earthenware.'"
Psa 2:10 Now therefore, O kings, show discernment; Take warning, O judges of the earth.
Psa 2:11 Worship the LORD with reverence And rejoice with trembling.

Psa 2:12 Do homage to the Son, that He not become angry, and you perish in the way, For His wrath may soon be kindled. How blessed are all who take refuge in Him!

[Note: This was just mentioned in Psalms 110. Some will say King David is referring to himself here, but obviously, he is writing of the future - a future in which the Messiah will ultimately reign on Mt. Zion. Notice please, "against [Yehovah] and His Anointed [Yeshua]". What is the world, in general, and especially America, in particular, doing right now? They are aggressively "coming out of the closet" and publically denying Yehovah the Father and His Annointed, Yeshua! America's greatness and uniqueness will disappear. It will be lost forever because "we" gave up on the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY! The Church is the primary culprit for not saying no to secularism and for it's acceptance of evil. IF YOU ARE A PREACHER, PRIEST, PASTOR, OR RABBI, YOU HAD BETTER GET ON YOUR KNEES NOW - BECAUSE YOU ARE IN HUGE TROUBLE! AND IF YOU ARE A PEW SITTING DELUDED SOUL STILL LISTENING TO THIS NICOLAITAN RABBLE YOU WILL GO DOWN WITH THEM! COME OUT OF HER! I'M SPEAKING OF SPIRITUAL THINGS HERE! Too bad you are not aware!

After the one world government, after The Antichrist, after the persecution of the Saints, and after the destruction of earthly powers, The Anointed will be installed as King of Kings, Lord of Lords. Notice the obvious duality, concerning Yehovah and Yeshua, within Psalms 2.]

[Note: The book of John has been referred to by some as the greatest spiritual book of the New Testament! Many people read through it without absorbing and appreciating it's meaning. It is a wonderful book with many treasures!]

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2 He was in the beginning with God.
John 1:3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

[Note: It's another long study to prove this to you, but the "Word" is both Yeshua and Torah! Jesus and the TRUTH which is TORAH was present from the beginning of ALL things. Torah (Truth) was not just something given to the Israelites. It was a gift to the World. Please notice, "the Word was God". Yeshua was God from the beginning!]

John 1:14 And the Word [Yeshua] became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

John 1:18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.

[Note: This verse is ripe with amazing information! Most people ignore it. "No one has seen God at any time"! Did you know it cannot be shown, biblically, that Enoch ascended into "heaven"? I mean the "heaven" where the Great Throne of Yehovah is, and where He lives. Did you know that it cannot be shown, biblically, that Elijah ascended to the Throne room? The good book has 3 versions of heaven; the sky where the birds fly, the heavens where the stars are, and the "Heaven" where the Great God lives.

Did you know that "he left to be with his fathers" is a euphemism for death? Sure, the "in the bosom of the Father" does mean you are intimately located where the subject is - in this case, the Father.  Was Lazarus in the "bosom of Abraham"? Yes! And where was Abraham? Dead! And not in Heaven with God, as John 1:18 just said. (See also, John 3:13) The parable of "Lazarus and the Rich Man" is just that, a story. What is the intent of the story? It tells us in scripture, right after the story! You can't take your wealth with you when you die! Give to the poor and needy! Not the lazy poor, mind you, but the genuinely poor and needy!

John 5:16 For this reason the Jews were persecuting Jesus, because He was doing these things on the Sabbath.
John 5:17 But He answered them, "My Father is working until now, and I Myself am working."
John 5:18 For this reason therefore the Jews were seeking all the more to kill Him, because He not only was breaking the Sabbath, but also was calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God.
John 5:19 Therefore Jesus answered and was saying to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, unless it is something He sees the Father doing; for whatever the Father does, these things the Son also does in like manner.

[Note: The "Jews". Our beloved translators (did you note the sarcasm) always refer to the "Jews" in a derogatory manner. These are not the "Jews". These are the religious leaders who taught and lived by man-made tradition, the "takanot" and "ma'asim" of the Pharisees. They mistakenly thought Yeshua was breaking Sabbath rules by doing good deeds on Shabbat. No, Jesus was breaking man-made rules. Jesus NEVER taught against the Sabbath or Torah! They also understood Jesus to be equating Himself with God, because He was!]

John 5:30 "I can do nothing on My own initiative. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.
John 5:31 "If I alone testify about Myself, My testimony is not true.

[Note: More of that, "equating Himself with God.]

John 6:69 "We have believed and have come to know that You are the Holy One of God."

[Note: Another "loaded" verse! Who is "the Holy One of God"? "Jews" of Yeshua's time knew exactly who the Holy One of God is. He is; the Prophet spoken of by Moshe who we must Sh'ma, listen to and obey, He is the Priest forever in the order of Melchizedek, the One who would be installed as King on Mt. Zion! This verse is HUGE folks!]

John 8:17 "Even in your law it has been written that the testimony of two men is true.
John 8:18 "I am He who testifies about Myself, and the Father who sent Me testifies about Me."

[Note: Hold on, Tiger! You lost me! Here is Jesus referring to two witnesses! How can they be One? Almost this entire blog entry I've been speaking of the dual nature of God. Yeshua is simply verifying this when speaking of two witnesses. How can two be One? No human knows. But, the testimony of many verses I've quoted say this, that the two are the same - One!]

John 8:23 And He was saying to them, "You are from below, I am from above; you are of this world, I am not of this world.
John 8:24 "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins."
John 8:25 So they were saying to Him, "Who are You?" Jesus said to them, "What have I been saying to you from the beginning?
John 8:26 "I have many things to speak and to judge concerning you, but He who sent Me is true; and the things which I heard from Him, these I speak to the world."
John 8:27 They did not realize that He had been speaking to them about the Father.

[Note: He, Yeshua is from above, from Heaven where God resides. Verse 24 does not actually have "He". It was added by our wonderful translators. It really says; "unless you believe that I am". Yeshua is from the Father.]

John 8:58 Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am."

Exo 3:14 God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM"; and He said, "Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'"

[Note: Can He give a stronger hint? Yes, and He does! Next, He tells them DIRECTLY Who He is!]

John 10:17 "For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life so that I may take it again.
John 10:18 "No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own initiative. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This commandment I received from My Father."
John 10:19 A division occurred again among the Jews because of these words.
John 10:20 Many of them were saying, "He has a demon and is insane. Why do you listen to Him?" John 10:21 Others were saying, "These are not the sayings of one demon-possessed. A demon cannot open the eyes of the blind, can he?"
John 10:22 At that time the Feast of the Dedication took place at Jerusalem; [Hanukkah]
John 10:23 it was winter, and Jesus was walking in the temple in the portico of Solomon.
John 10:24 The Jews then gathered around Him, and were saying to Him, "How long will You keep us in suspense? If You are the Christ, tell us plainly."
John 10:25 Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe; the works that I do in My Father's name, these testify of Me.
John 10:26 "But you do not believe because you are not of My sheep.
John 10:27 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me;
John 10:28 and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand.
John 10:29 "My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.
John 10:30 "I and the Father are one."
John 10:31 The Jews picked up stones again to stone Him.
John 10:32 Jesus answered them, "I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?"
John 10:33 The Jews answered Him, "For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself out to be God."
John 10:34 Jesus answered them, "Has it not been written in your Law, 'I SAID, YOU ARE GODS'? John 10:35 "If he called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken),
John 10:36 do you say of Him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, 'You are blaspheming,' because I said, 'I am the Son of God'?
John 10:37 "If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me;
John 10:38 but if I do them, though you do not believe Me, believe the works, so that you may know and understand that the Father is in Me, and I in the Father."
John 10:39 Therefore they were seeking again to seize Him, and He eluded their grasp.
John 10:40 And He went away again beyond the Jordan to the place where John was first baptizing, and He was staying there.
John 10:41 Many came to Him and were saying, "While John performed no sign, yet everything John said about this man was true."
John 10:42 Many believed in Him there.

[Note: "I and the Father are one." This is from Yeshua folks! Not Tiger! This statement by Yeshua and all the other verses clinch it for me. But, there's actually more!]

John 14:6-10 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. (7) "If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him." (8) Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us." (9) Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'? (10) Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.

[Note: The next one may bring tears to your eyes. It has for me.]

John 20:27 Then He said to Thomas, "Reach here with your finger, and see My hands; and reach here your hand and put it into My side; and do not be unbelieving, but believing."
John 20:28 Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"
John 20:29 Jesus said to him, "Because you have seen Me, have you believed? Blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed."

... End, Part 2 - Yes, there's more ... in Part 3 - : )

The Observer

No comments: