Sunday, February 02, 2014

HAVE YOU DISCOVERED THE JOY OF FREEDOM YET, OR ARE YOU STILL A PRISONER OF CHURCHIANITY ... ?

When a person discovers the truth about something (spiritual TRUTH), he gets genuinely excited.  This is that joy you've heard about - that surpasses all understanding! (Phil. 4:7)  He then earnestly wants to share that truth because it sets people free!

As for me, after a lifetime of experiencing the dull and repetitive false lessons of the Romanesque, papal pushing, sun-worshipping, idol-drenched, Nicolaitan pagan church, these moments of joy become overwhelming sometimes.

Yesterday, during my weekly Shabbat rest, I saw a short vid by the 119 boys.  I've placed the vid at the end of this blog.  The lesson was about 10 silver coins.  Perhaps you have already learned the lesson surrounding Yeshua's (Jesus') parable, but I had not.  Please enjoy the vid following my brief synopsis.

Psalms 12:6 The words of the LORD are pure words; As silver tried in a furnace on the earth, refined seven times.
...

Luke 15:3 So He told them this parable, saying,

...

Luke 15:8 "Or what woman, if she has ten silver coins and loses one coin, does not light a lamp and sweep the house and search carefully until she finds it?

Luke 15:9 "When she has found it, she calls together her friends and neighbors, saying, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found the coin which I had lost!'

Luke 15:10 "In the same way, I tell you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents."

Hint:
- the woman is the church.
- the 10 coins are the 10 Commandments
- one has been lost (the Sabbath)
- she is overjoyed when she finds it!

Now, do you believe Yeshua knew what was going to happen to the church, the disregard it was to have concerning His Commandment?  I do ... !



The Observer

No comments: