Friday, June 01, 2007

El Bush

Republican revolt over immigration - RNC fires all phone solicitors as cash 'evaporates' over Bush

Just two days after President Bush slammed critics of his immigration policy, the Republican National Committee has reportedly fired all 65 of its telephone solicitors, as donors are said to be furious over the president's stance to give legal status to millions of illegal aliens.

"Every donor in 50 states we reached has been angry, especially in the last month and a half, and for 99 percent of them immigration is the No. 1 issue," a fired phone-bank employee told the Washington Times.


... A Rasmussen poll last week showed only 26 percent of American voters favor the Senate plan.
The public is most passionate about enforcement, the survey indicated. About 72 percent of voters said it's "very important" for "the government to improve its enforcement of the borders and reduce illegal immigration."
The figure jumped to 89 percent among Republicans, while 65 percent of Democrats and 63 percent of unaffiliated voters believed enforcement is "very important."

... get rid of the BASTARD!

6 comments:

Lady Hawk said...

Dear Mr. Tiger:
May I respond to two of your BLOGS?
First, as a veteran professora de education en Americanno publico esquelas, I agree they need to be terminated with extreme predjuice. They are a genocide of minds and morality.
Secondo, as far as Senor Bush is concerned, pienso es necessario para el presidente y la familia de el presidente ir a mexico, y toma la familia clinton tambien.
God is in control and this country is dedicated to God, so I have faith God will win over the incompetant demogogues and bush/clinton dynasties. Thank you for letting me vent on your BLOG!

Tiger said...

bein viendo, Lady, bein veindo - in my peusdo Spanish....

I hope you like Burkas!

Lady Hawk said...

Dear Mr. Tiger,
Burkas can hide weapons.
I keep my ememies like my friends-close.

Anonymous said...

Hola, mi amigo!
Long time no see! Si?
This issue of immigration and this so-called Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act are for me, the straw that broke the camel's back.

I'm done with George W. Bush. And you might recall how I defended him. I also don't give a fig about the Republican party other than the fact that there is no organized conservative alternative.

I am worried about the future but as I recall a couple of years ago, it was the Democrat party which appeared on the verge of implosion. It could be that both parties are about to splinter. Imagine what that would do for American politics.

Tiger said...

Que' Pasa, mi amigo!

Yes, it's unsettling when you realize El Presidente actually prefers another country's culture compared to his own.

You and Deuce are about the place I was 3 years ago. After struggling with my anger for a few months I finally settled down and begin work towards removing this guy from office, as much as little 'ol me can.

He needs to be impeached and removed from office. I would even work with the LEFT-WING Dems to accomplish this. Most Dems don't want him removed because he's the best president the Dems ever had!

Also, unless some real American steps up (another Reagan?), this upcoming election will be another "Bob Dole" exercise.

Although, I do agree with you; both parties are no good. We really need that "political hero" to start a third party.

Scary isn't it? Now we know how Hitler got elected. People were so fed up with the status quo they elected a "popular hero".

Tiger said...

There ya go, Lady Hawk! You're thinking like SF now. Use their own weapons against them!