Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Man's Mind Is Totally Gone!

Over the years the man has gotten steadily worse. If I reach a point in my life when my mental faculties have reached "Peanuts" level of deterioration, I hope my family will be sensible enough to keep me at home - in a nice and quiet place.
It's a shame, but you can now equate this man with the likes of; Hitler, Stalin, Ahmadinejad, David Duke and all the rest. No, "Jimma" hasn't murdered millions; he just seems to want it.


"Even as Islamic Hitlerites gather in Iran to deny the first Holocaust of the Jews and to plot the second, former president Jimmy Carter tours America with a new book that describes Jews as racists and oppressors, and suggests they are also a conspiratorial mafia that intimidates “critics,” controls America’s media and war policy, and are therefore also the source of Islamic terrorism and the Arabs’ genocidal campaign to eliminate them from the map of the Middle East."

"In other words, Americans beware of the Jew in your midst. "

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a dangerous man.

Tiger said...

Yes, he is, Whit. I also think he's mentally unstable.